[Digikam-users] EXIF in PNG not transferred to Save-As JPG

Ari El ari.reads at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:37:48 GMT 2007

Will open a bug after I confirm whether this still happens in the latest svn,
so I don't waste your time.

The PNGs are 16-bit 10MP generated by UFRAW, the originals are NEFs from a
d80. I'm using the latest stable ufraw, 0.13. Krita (the one used in ubuntu
7.10) can open the same PNG and shows the image size and bit depth with no
problem, and then saves the exif data to the jpg. Digikam 0.9.2 fails to
show dimensions and bit depth, and fails to save the exif in this case.