[Digikam-users] Color managent question/problem

FerBatista ferbatista at mail.telepac.pt
Wed May 30 10:55:29 BST 2007

Hmm... I guess I should mention that I'm a Linux newbie, also I'm not a very
advanced computer user, so you'll have to forgive me but I have to ask for a
little more details than that or a tutorial link on this subject.

I really don't know anything about compiling apps, also what's the debug
symbol?

Thanks again.