[Digikam-users] Ratmail has arrived, someone has a secret to tell you!

A Stool Pigeon StoolPigeon at ratmail.com
Thu May 24 10:45:11 BST 2007

Hello,

Someone has a secret to tell you about Digikam.  Here's the secret..

Thank you very much for your answers Gerhard and Gilles!

Unfortunately I cannot provide others sizes for these pictures, because I found them on a forum:
http://forum.hardware.fr/forum2.php?config=hfr.inc&cat=14&subcat=442&post=12385&page=86&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0

My eyes are less trained than yours, so I do not even see the pixelization you talk about Gerhard!

Gilles, you are right, I did not use Refocus! I used it a lot last year, but now I use the Unsharp Mask mainly. Do you think Refocus is better, or it depends on the picture, or it depends on the time I spend in the Refocus settings?
So I used Refocus on this picture and the result is better than what I managed to get yesterday. I think I need to practice the settings of Refocus more.
So it means Digikam is even better than I thought! :-)
I am not as good a digikam user as I thought! :-D

Now I have only one problem left: the Sharpen menu flickers a lot very fast. I had this problem in an old version, then it went away with another version, and it reappeared recently.
I use Debian Etch with some Sid, KDE 3.5.6, Digikam 0.9.2-beta1, libkipi0 0.1.5-2, Kexiv2 0.1.5, Exiv2 0.14, Kdcraw 0.1.0 (not recent enough or not detected by digikam),...

One last thing: with previous versions, when I left-clicked on a picture thumbnail in the main Digikam window, it opened in the Modify mode. Now it opens in View mode. I preferred the old behavior. Is there a setting to go back to my favorite behavior?

Thank you for your attention!
Sincerely,
The Stool Pigeon
This message was delivered from http://www.RatMail.com !
Tell on a cheating girlfriend, rude co-worker, your friends or anyone just for fun. Try it now below.
http://www.ratmail.com