[Digikam-users] kipi plugin problem

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:05:55 BST 2007

2007/5/18, Richard E Miles <r.godzilla at comcast.net>:

> I am trying to incorporate the kipi plugins in digikam 0.8.2-2
> and am having difficulty with getting the core plugin which i think has
> the send plugin for email. Could you help me please as I spent a long time
> trying to get this accomplished without success.

Richard,

Install kipi-plugins package, Go to setup kipi from configuration panel in
digiKam and select witch plugin you want in gui. That all...

Note : why you use digiKam 0.8.2. It' s very old release... 0.9.1 is out
with a huge list of improvements... (
http://www.digikam.org/?q=about/features09x)