[Digikam-users] how to start in another language?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu May 17 15:07:18 BST 2007

Hi,

I'd tried to start digikam svn in english (my computer talks german
usually...).

I tried "export LANG=en.UTF-8 ;" but it always comes comes up in german.
I guess I have only the german language file, but when I look at the
compile_digikam script I don't know what exactly I must change to get both,
the german *and* the english language file.

Is it possible to have both? (I'd use english only when I want to report a bug
or wish so that I have the correct names from menues etc.)

thanks for your help.

Daniel

Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch