[Digikam-users] problem playing videos...

Alexandre Racine alexandreracine at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:58:39 BST 2007

Hi all,

Lately, I wanted to correct problems with digiKam and videos. Thumbnails of
videos where not there, and the default video player is the image editor.

Going to the FAQ, the thumbnails are now working! Thanks. But I still can't
work out the default video player.

So when I click on a video, it is running the normal image viewer. Going in
kcontrol then to KDE Components/File Associations, then video, then
x-msvideo. The first application listed here is Kaffeine.

Everything works great in Konkeror.

Anyone has any idear what is wrong? Thanks.

Ubuntu 7.04
digiKam 0.9.1

--
Alexandre Racine