[Digikam-users] Problem compiling SVN digikam

Sami Cokar sami_cokar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:57:44 BST 2007

Paul:

Since your issue is with 0.9.1 (stable) you will want to build the TRUNK
(future 0.9.2) release.

Please try the 3 scripts on the download page to build exiv2, digikam, and
to start digikam from your own home directory and see if you have different
results.

download the scripts. rename from ".txt" to ".sh", chmod 755 and edit the
environment variable DIGIKAMDEST to point to the folder you are working in.

What results does this give you?

Your other question re: Canon Digital  Rebel (300D) .  I have used digikam
0.9.1 with my 300D with mixed results:  the thumbnails were rotated
incorrectly,  the batch RAW conversion did not work. but i was able to bring
up a picture at a time with image editor.

with 0.9.2 from TRUNK, batch conversion works and the thumbnails are better,
but not yet fully 100%.