[Digikam-users] Wrong date in all photos

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:28:12 GMT 2007

Hello,

Just to make it a bit clearer for me (and maybe others) :
If I'm not wrong, there are a few dates associated with a picture :

1) in file properties :
- time of last access (not very useful for us)
- time of last change in the data of the file
- time of last modification of the file status
(ususally, change and modification date are the same)

This is common to any file on a unix file system.

2) in EXIF :

at least
- DateTime
- DateTimeOriginal
- DateTimeDigitized
And also some fields in IPTC.

Could you configure digiKam to display in tooltip "camera date" and
"file date" ?
And also, configure digiKam (Album settings) to display "file creating
date" and "file modification date"

Then, give us the 2 dates you get...

--
Fabien