[Digikam-users] images rotated in wrong direction

Andreas Weigl kde at silicoids-world.de
Sat Mar 10 16:00:43 GMT 2007

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2007 16:52 schrieb George:
> When I import images (Canon CRW format), the portrait images are rotated
> in the wrong direction. In order to show them correctly I have to rotate
> them 180 degrees.
> This happens when I enable the option Metadata -> "Show images/thumbs
> rotated according to orientation tag".

I can confirm this. It works with Krita and showFoto (only the preview is
rotated wrong).

You can download one of the CRW Images here:
http://www.silicoids-world.de/images/2006_01_01__01_06_34__5395.CRW

I'm useing the gentoo ebuilds:

[I--] [ ~] media-gfx/digikam-0.9.1_rc1 (0)
[I--] [ ~] media-plugins/digikamimageplugins-0.9.1_rc1 (0)

Andreas
--
My Public GPG Key:
http://www.silicoids-world.de/gpg.asc

If you do something right once, someone will ask you to do it again.