[Digikam-users] copy all metadata?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:17:30 GMT 2007

You cannot do it with TIFF image actually duing a limitation of Exiv2
library witch do not support yet TIFF writting metadata. The code is under
construction and will be available at next Exiv2 release (0.15 normally).

Else with JPEG file, you can try my Metadata Edit kipi-plugin. There is an
import option in menu. Just select the file to import metadata to a picture,
and that all...

You  can import from TIFF/RAW to JPEG, JPEG to JPEG, but not yet
JPEG/RAW/TIFF to TIFF

Gilles