[Digikam-users] colour profile trouble with Raw

Sebastian Kraft sebastian_kraft at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 18:22:30 GMT 2007

Nicolas Vilars wrote:
>> Would be good if there are some more explanations and infos about how to
>> set up colormanagement and about the basics behind it on the digikam
>> website (or just a link to some good sites). Also some example pictures
>> that show how different, or wrong profiles affect the output can help new
>> users...
>>
> Such links exist:
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=about/awards
> and for more links and info:

hadn't found this very informative page... so...then my suggestion would be
to link to it from somewhere like Documentation/FAQ/Support. Just a place
where people look for information when they need help. Awards&Reviews is a
bit misleading... ;)

> http://linux.vilars.com/
> or
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_color_management
> see also the color management article on wikipedia.

Anyway. good stuff. I take deeper look into it later

Sebastian