[Digikam-users] Using external media with digikam

morenews4me at gmx.net morenews4me at gmx.net
Sun Mar 4 08:27:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have an external harddrive, which contains a folder with a lot of
photographs. I would like to see this collection in Digikam on my computer,
however I want to be able to also see my current collection. Is this possible
and how? BTW downloading the external drive to my harddisc is not an option
because there is far too little on the internal harddisc. Oh, and I run
Digikam 0.9.0 (until Gentoo has something new in Portage).

I hope I made my problem clear,
best wishes,
Christoph Bergemann