[Digikam-users] Error in compiling from svn

Paweł Marciniak pave at o2.pl
Fri Jun 22 17:06:35 BST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Update libkexiv2 to the last stable and all will be fine.

System-wide I'm using libkexiv2 from the latest Arch extra repository
package, but I wouldn't like to mess with it and rather use the one I
compiled from svn and installed in my homedir. Perhaps the compilation
still uses the system-wide libraries instead of the ones from my homedir.
How can I prevent it?

For now I used:
--with-extra-includes=/home/pave/digikam_svn/installed/include
--with-extra-libs=/home/pave/digikam_svn/installed/lib
with digiKam's configure script, and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/pave/digikam_svn/installed/lib
LDPATH=/home/pave/digikam_svn/installed/lib
but it seems not enough.

Thanks in advance,
Paweł