[Digikam-users] Browsing Videos plays sound, but no picture

Stefan Grosse stefan.grosse at uni-erfurt.de
Thu Jun 21 22:01:50 BST 2007

On Thursday 21 June 2007 22:47:10 Dotan Cohen wrote:
DC >
DC > The mplayer-based players work fine, that's what I always use. So does
 VLC.
DC >

I can confirm this: double clicking does not work. But Dotan: you can via
right mouse click chose the program you like to open the avi with vlc,
mplayer, noatun xine whatever you like. (works fine for me and is enough)

Of course an option for chosing the standard movie player would be nice... But
however right click works...

Stefan