[Digikam-users] AMD deciding _now_ what to do about Linux

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:02:35 BST 2007

On 18/06/07, Stefan Grosse <singularitaet at gmx.net> wrote:
> Sorry but I think that Dotan mail is pretty close to spam...
>
> Stefan
>
> > Hi Dotan,
> >
> > it is remarkable, that you got an answer from someone who's actually
> > informed of political decision processes at AMD.
> > I'd like to follow your example. Thus, it would be helpful if you
> > provided the email address or specific web address to post to.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Martin.

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't feel that this was spamming the
list as anybody using DigiKam is obviously using a graphical Linux
application. Much of that functionality comes from the graphics card.

Martin, AMD's contact info can be found here:
http://ati.amd.com/companyinfo/contact/index.html

Dotan Cohen