[Digikam-users] error in updating from svn

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Fri Jun 8 21:11:32 BST 2007

Am Freitag 08 Juni 2007 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> On Freitag, 8. Juni 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Caspar,
> >
> > It sound like a problem with the KDE anonymous server (witch is different
> > than developper server)
> >
> > Here, my developper account can access to reprository.
> >
> > Somebody can confirm this problem ?
>
> Gilles,
>
> this is exactly the same problem I reported yesterday on the devel list.
> I just tried again two minutes ago - same result.
>
> > Like you can see using websvn link, the source code is at the right place
> > :
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/
> > http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/

Hi,

short info from my side. I just ran my update-script and had no problems:

updating extragear/kde3/graphics ...
Revision 673031.
*** ready! ***
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution
[...]
make[2]: Für das Ziel »install-exec-am« ist nichts zu tun.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/kde-svn/extragear/graphics'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/kde-svn/extragear/graphics'
installation of extragear/kde3/graphics successfull :-)

Bye

  Thorsten