[Digikam-users] error in updating from svn

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Jun 8 17:23:36 BST 2007

On Freitag, 8. Juni 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Caspar,
>
> It sound like a problem with the KDE anonymous server (witch is different
> than developper server)
>
> Here, my developper account can access to reprository.
>
> Somebody can confirm this problem ?

Gilles,

this is exactly the same problem I reported yesterday on the devel list.
I just tried again two minutes ago - same result.

> Like you can see using websvn link, the source code is at the right place :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/

Yes, there it is, but how can I use this to svn up?

Right now my svn version is broken (after run of the first part of
compile-digikam script) and cannot be started....

At least I am happy to hear that the problem doesn't only appear on my
computer :-)

Is somebody looking after this problem and will we get noticed when svn up is
possible again?

kind regards

Daniel

erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html