[Digikam-users] error in updating from svn

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Fri Jun 8 13:46:01 BST 2007

Op vrijdag 8 juni 2007, schreef Gilles Caulier:

  > It sound like a problem with the KDE anonymous server (witch is
  > different than developper server)
Right, and who can solve this?

  > Here, my developper account can access to reprository.
As I could before. A few days ago, after the move from the sources from
trunk to branches, I changed my script as pointed out on the website. I
got a perfectly working version svn# 672163.

  > > casco:/home/builds/digikam-svn/graphics # svn up digikam
  > >
  > > This gave the following error:
  > >
  > > svn: Can't read file '/svn/mirrors/home/kde/db/revprops/661028':
  > > End of file found

Caspar.
--
Maar ons systeem van 'checks and balances' maakt effectief korte metten
met leiders, zodat eenheid van commandovoering en inspanning