[Digikam-users] error in updating from svn

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:17:56 BST 2007

Caspar,

It sound like a problem with the KDE anonymous server (witch is different
than developper server)

Here, my developper account can access to reprository.

Somebody can confirm this problem ?

Like you can see using websvn link, the source code is at the right place :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/

Gilles Caulier