[Digikam-users] Set Image Date and time?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sun Jun 3 08:24:06 BST 2007

Hi Hubert,

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, Hubert Furey wrote:
> Hubert Furey <fureys at ...> writes:
> >
> > I am having problems to get this to work for me...I selected 95 images and
> > choose Subtract 6 hours, sync the exif and IPTC tags.  It appears that all 95
> > images now have the exact same modified date and time.  It appears to be from
> > the first image in the list.  As well the EXIF information was not updated so
> > you can still find the original chronological sequence...
> >
> > Has any else experienced this?
> >
> > using Digikam 0.9.1 (Using KDE 3.5.6) , Ubuntu 7.04.  KIPI lib ver 0.15.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Hubert
> >
> So what should I do with this problem?  I'm new to this type of scenario....Do I
> wait for someone to help?  Do I simply list this as a bug?  Am I supposed to
> trouble shoot this some more before I report the bug?  What do others do?

Hmm, I cannot reproduce the problem (using current svn):
- select a few images in the Album View
- Image -> Adjust Time & Date:
  Add 10 hours

If  "View -> Sort Images -> By Date" is ticked
(Have you checked this?), the images
do appear in the changed order (maybe after changing
back to a different folder and then going back).

The date which is changed is the one under
"Image Information" (not those "Date and Time (digitized)",
or "Date and Time (original)".

HTH, Arnd