[Digikam-users] Set Image Date and time?

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Fri Jun 1 02:28:32 BST 2007

I am having problems to get this to work for me...I selected 95 images and
choose Subtract 6 hours, sync the exif and IPTC tags.  It appears that all 95
images now have the exact same modified date and time.  It appears to be from
the first image in the list.  As well the EXIF information was not updated so
you can still find the original chronological sequence...

Has any else experienced this?

using Digikam 0.9.1 (Using KDE 3.5.6) , Ubuntu 7.04.  KIPI lib ver 0.15.

Thanks

Hubert