[Digikam-users] Digikam 0.9.2 and GPSKorrelator

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Mon Jul 30 18:26:33 BST 2007

Hi,

I've just connected a bluetooth-gps-device and my mobile-phone to log
coordinates with gpslog (http://gpslog.info/) to bring these datas into my
pics. After sendig the createt logfile and converting it to .gpx, I tried to
merge the datas into my pics, but it won't work (allways only the message
like "no pics found for these logfile...")

I had a look into the plugin-help, and also on the kipi-plugin-page, but I
didn't find any manual how to configure this plugin.

The settings for the logfile: make a gps-point every 10 sec

Can you help me?

Greetz, Christoph
--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261