[Digikam-users] Plugins not found

Elgato Salvahey delnortey at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 18:50:55 BST 2007

I am running KDE 3.5.5 under Fedora C5. I recently downloaded DigiKam 0.9.1 plus
dependancies using KDE 'Add/Romove Software' utility. DigiKam runs fine except
that 'Settings/ConfigDK/ImagePlugIns/' reports 'no plugins found' .  In the upper right
corner of the dialog it correctly states 'Kipi Lib Version 0.1.5'
I used RPM to verify that libkipi is indeed installed (Ver 0.1.5).

How do I get DigiKam to recognize and install the plugins?

Thanks
Elgato