[Digikam-users] Strange situation in debian testing .

Thomazeau Yves yvesthomazeau at free.fr
Tue Jul 10 19:22:21 BST 2007

I would want to tell that on the debian testing depository there is the
digikam 2.0.9.2 beta 3.1 package that works.
But
you can t install the kipi plugins  with it (you have to choose digikam or
kipi plugins ) .
on an other hand there are no digikamimage plugins available ......so that
there is no possible editing with digikam at the moment ....
I would like to have advises on this problem as i don t know if digikamimage
plugins are to replace totally kipi plugin on the future , if kipi plugins
will be for ever incompatibles with digikam and most of all i d like to say
that despite the package is on constant progress , it is really difficult to
handle in debian testing since a lot of time ......(maybe i should stay on
the stable versions for this package ?) .
friendly .