[Digikam-users] view by date stopped working

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Thu Jul 5 00:48:42 BST 2007

>  From what I can tell, the pictures from Nov 06 - July 07 are not in any
> other albums while in date view.  I didn't do an exhaustive search -
> more of a quick scan.
>
> In date view, it doesn't seem possible to edit any properties of the
> albums in question.  When I right click on the album there isn't a menu
> that shows up.  If I go into the albums view, then I can no longer
> locate these date specific albums.  Maybe you could give me a little
> more guidance on how to reset one of these album dates?  Thanks,
>
> Shane

Hmmmmm...The plot thickens....
Well I would assume that you can visually browse the Albums view and try to
locate one of these folders since Albums view is sorted alphabetically.

If that doesn't work then something else I would suspect is wrong.  Try
searching for that folder name.  I *think* that your pictures folder is located
in your Home folder?  Are there weird permissions set on that folder?

Hubert