[Digikam-users] Display photo D1h and D1x

stephane at unices.org stephane at unices.org
Mon Jul 2 13:43:26 BST 2007

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for your answer. What I mean is when I press F3 with a raw file
from my D70 or my S3, I get the whole picture. When I do it with a jpg
or a tiff as well. But when it's a raw file from my D1x or D1h, It's
still the thumbnail and I've to edit (F4) to really open it (slower).

I get the problem is really with pictures from D1.

Stephane