[Digikam-users] sql queries digikam

depot @ xs4all. nl depot at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 2 12:26:07 BST 2007

Dear list,

Sometimes I use sqlite3 from the cli to pull information directly out of the digikam sqlite
database. For instance to generate simple statistics or for batch file renaming.

My sql knowledge is very limited. I am looking for the sql queries as generated by digikam
when a user performs a search using either the simple or the advanced search option.
I found out that 'digikamsearch.cpp' (in the digikam source) is the code responsible for the
sqlite queries. However you need to be a C++ debugger (and I am not) to reconstruct the queries
from the code.

Who can provide me with these sql queries? I assume at least the developpers have them.

Thanks and happy digikam using,

Jeroen

jeroen.leijen.net/photography