[Digikam-users] nikon

roessli bertrand broessli at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 19:58:36 BST 2007

Hello,

I have been using Digikam for sometime now and I must say that it
is becoming better and better. Thanks to the developers.

I have however sometimes problems
with the colors coming out of Digikam, even after applying color management.
The photos from my Nikon D50 taken in raw format look underexposed.
In other words I need more 'work' to get pictures looking like the thumbnails with Digikam then using e.g. ufraw or rawtherapee. I remember once having read in a thread here that Digikam
does not include Nikon tone curve yet.
Is it possible that this is the origin of the problem? Has anybody experienced the same problems?

Thank You,

Bertrand Roessli