[Digikam-users] A new version in debian testing packages ?

yves thomazeau yvesthomazeau at free.fr
Thu Jan 11 22:05:23 GMT 2007

I have the 1.0.9.0-rc1-1 installed and i see in synaptic that there is the
2:0.8.2-3 to be the new one ?
As my actual version is almost perfect and has all the newest features
decribed in the wiki , i wonder which one is the oldest ?
Of course the fist number 2 would suggest it is the last developpement but
then the next numbers are 0.9 against 0.8 versions that would suggest the
opposite ....
Can you make that clear to me and the debian users ?
A very good year to all the team .