[Digikam-users] Digikam Plugins - Batch processing?

Wolfgang Hollaus finrik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:03:37 GMT 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Wolfgang,
>
> This is depend of witch auto-color tool you use in digiKam image editor :
> Equalize, Normalize, Scretch Contrast, or the better for me, Auto-Levels.
>
> With kipi-plugins Batch Color tool, witch use Image Magick, only 3 similar
> filters are available :
>
> Equalize, Normalize and Scretch Contrast. Auto-levels is not implemented
> in ImageMagick.
>
> Try it using Tools/Batch Processes/Color Images.
>
> Gilles

Hi Gilles!

Yes i think it is the Auto-Levels-Filter (I use the German translation of
digikam, with different terms :)

The Kipi/Image Magick filters are not so good for these task. I also tried
similar filters from The Gimp or Adobe Photoshop, but only Digikam gives me
the required solution.

But change each images from hand? I wan´t get grey hairs ;)

Cheers!
Wolfgang