[Digikam-users] Digikam Plugins - Batch processing?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Jan 10 12:46:06 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 13:01, Wolfgang Hollaus wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have here exactly 3998 photos to make an small time lapse video. The
> first 1000 frames, shows deliquescing the snow. My Problem is, that the
> snow looks not naturally white. ONLY the digikam filter Automatic colour
> adjustment give me the perfect results.
>
> Is there any way to make an batch processing for all images? I know, not
> with digikam directly, but perhaps with an small shell script?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers!

Wolfgang,

This is depend of witch auto-color tool you use in digiKam image editor :
Equalize, Normalize, Scretch Contrast, or the better for me, Auto-Levels.

With kipi-plugins Batch Color tool, witch use Image Magick, only 3 similar
filters are available :

Equalize, Normalize and Scretch Contrast. Auto-levels is not implemented in
ImageMagick.

Try it using Tools/Batch Processes/Color Images.

Gilles