[Digikam-users] compilation problems with digikamimageplugins-0.9.1-RC1

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Wed Feb 21 19:22:41 GMT 2007

Dear Mr. Bohnet,
tested your suggestion and this variant indeed compiles with gcc 3.3. So, if
it is an option please modify

return(Qsting());

return Qstring();

Patch attached.
Take care, and many thanks for supplying such a great program. I was very
happy to notice that digikam-0.9.1 is much more stable with regard to
handling non-picture files like the ever-lasting DDISCVRY.DPS on my casio
camera that made digikam-0.9.0 crash every other moment it had to cope with
it.
Thank you!

Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

P.S.: and because I use my system 24h a day SuSE 9.3 keeps being a good
choice. So, if you need a tester with an old gcc version, let me know.

Am Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007 12:02 schrieb Achim Bohnet:
> As I've no gcc 3.3 at hand.  Can you try in this old gcc version accepts
>
> 	return QString();
******

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)