[Digikam-users] My Albums missing?

dil23 hello at dil23.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 22:23:33 GMT 2007

Hi

Sorry should have been more clear!
Yes - they're all in sub-folders of ~/Pictures/

ie
~/Pictures/Holidays
~/Pictures/Family/kids

etc etc

and if I import all the JPEGs (which appears in the filetype list) from
anywhere camera/folders/disk etc to a new album that digikam sets up eg
~/Pictures/NewAlbum it creates it on hard disk but it doesn't show anywhere
in digikam!!??!!

 Then if I try to create a new album from menu/taskbar and attempt to call it
NewAlbum digikam complains that the "Album" already exists and do I want to
replace it (I don't) but I would like to be able to see it!!!!

Usually try to keep up to date with releases so will look out for 0.9.3
Thanks for taking time out to reply.
DIL23
:)

www.dil23.co.uk