[Digikam-users] My Albums missing?

hex hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 21:33:49 GMT 2007

Hello
Wonder if anyone can help?
I'm using v0.9.2-final. All files on camera are found and successfully
downloaded to a new album of my choosing and the all go into
~/Pictures/*
The weird thing is that it can find my 'old' albums there and display them in
the My Albums sidebar list (by date, folder, whatever) the new files are
there too but it never shows them in digikam only on the filesystem! If I try
to import the folder it complains that it already exists, the same if I try
re-downloading from camera etc.

I've been thru all the settings and can't see anything obvious, tried
rebuiding metadata, thumbnails etc but it doesn't seem to see the folders on
the filesystem.

So any help would be great - thanks in advance.
DIL23
:)