[Digikam-users] Geo localisation broken?

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Sun Dec 23 18:55:55 GMT 2007

I just now discovered that geo localisation doesn't work anymore. I was
using the latest version from svn 0.9.3 svn-serial 752136, which I
build in one go with libs and with exiv2  0.16_pre1 svn-serial 1350.

It gave me the message that it couldn't find any imagefiles to handle.

Being sure that it worked before I installed the version of my
distribution 0.9.3rc1-2.1.i586 from the KDE backports repository for
openSUSE 10.3. This worked fine.

Somewhere in the release period the geo localisation seems to be broken.

Caspar.