[Digikam-users] text on photos

Willem willemnellen at aim.com
Sat Dec 15 20:37:52 GMT 2007

Sorry to bother you again, but after reading trough your first
announcement again I figured you must be running Fedora? Or Red Hat?

Well, try this link to update to the latest version of Digikam. It's an
RPM based file.
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/5523661/com/digikam-doc-0.9.3-0.1.beta3.fc9.noarch.rpm.html

Hope this works for you.

Willem.