[Digikam-users] text on photos

Willem willemnellen at aim.com
Sat Dec 15 15:55:01 GMT 2007

Micheal,

Just to avoid further confusion, what version/dist of linux are u running?
And second, when u have Digikam open, and click on "help" there should
be a menu popping open with something like "about digikam". What version
number dos it give you there?
I've searched with Google buth couldn't get any info on your version of
Digikam.
So, I hope you can give some better answer on your version of it, or you
should try to install the latest version of Digikam.
No offence.

Will.