[Digikam-users] Minor issue with Tools/Batch Process/Rename Images...

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Dec 14 13:42:12 GMT 2007

When you use the Tools/Batch Process/Rename Images... function the
names of the thumbnails in the album are not changed.  You have to
change albums and change back to get the thumbnails corrected.

This *is* actually a bit of a nuisance, I'm importing images from a
scanner, renaming them and doing other manipulation.  After renaming,
if I forget to exit and return, the manipulations fail because they
try to use the 'old' filename which is what's left with the thumbnail.

--
Chris Green