[Digikam-users] Peculiar bug in a Digikam album

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Dec 14 13:38:07 GMT 2007

I have just been scanning a lot of old B&W negatives and copying
them into an album in Digikam.

They are in an album/directory called 1961/B&W, there are currently
158 images in the album.

The problem happens on just one image, near the end of the album, when
you click on the thumbnail you get a different image (it's actually the
one four earlier in the album).  All the other thumbnails work OK,
including the one whose image you get instead of the correct one so
it's not just that the images and thumbnails are swapped.

I'm about to exit and restart Digikam to see if that has any effect.

Yes, it has fixed the problem, I don't quite know where that gets us!

--
Chris Green