[Digikam-users] Digikam slow

Andreas Weigl kde at silicoids-world.de
Sat Dec 8 00:26:08 GMT 2007

Hi

Am Saturday 08 December 2007 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> > 1. Thumbnail cache too small (don't know how to increase it further)
>
> It's 100 MB, as per Kcontrol. Although, I think that is too small for
> over 13,000 photos. 13000 * 100 KB = 1.3 GB.

Ummm, I just wanted to check what value I have.

The only option I found in kcontrol was
Internet & Network -> Web Browser -> Cache

But I don't think that this option controls the size of the .thumnail
directory. It is set to 50 MB and right now my .thumnail directory has
a size of 72 MB.

Is this the option you meant or another option?

Andreas