[Digikam-users] IPTC usage

Jared Breland jbreland at legroom.net
Fri Aug 17 09:18:24 BST 2007

On 08/17/07 02:25, Gerhard Kulzer wrote:
> Did you set Settings->Metadata->IPTC actions  ?
> What kind of image format are you using? Could that be the shwostopper?

Yes.  I'm using v0.9.2, and I have all three of the options under IPTC
Actions checked.

> You need the kipi-plugins installed, then you find the editor under
> the 'Images' menu.

I do have kipi-plugins installed, but I don't see any plugins related to
metadata, nor do I see anything related to metadata under the Image menu.
However, it looks like I'm using an older version of kipi-plugins.  I'm
upgrading to the new version now to test it out.

Thanks for the response.

--
Jared