[Digikam-users] usage scenario - is this possible?

Guillaume Castagnino guillaume.castagnino at telecomitalia.fr
Wed Aug 8 15:52:01 BST 2007

Le mercredi 8 août 2007, Tino Keitel a écrit :
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 17:10:05 +0200, Guillaume Castagnino wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > But this will not let you do a simple rsync to your website : I
> > cannot see an "export" function to export the list of pictures for
> > example...
>
> Maybe there is a way to get the tags somewhere in a shell script, so
> that I can generate the albums on demand and rsync them.

tags should be stored in the digikam3.db file (sqlite) at the
collection's root.

In it you have :

"Tags" table that references all the tags.

"Images" table that references the pictures (path of picture can be
found with dirid references in "Albums" table).

and

"ImageTags" that reference the association (image id, tag id).

With this there is a mean to recreate the image list

my 2 cents
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Castagnino - SI Team