[Digikam-users] LCD for photos

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:15:01 BST 2007

At home and in my office i'm using a LG flatron 15S (19''). It's not
expensive...

In my office, this flat screen is now a standard. We have built around 50
flat screens to change old CRT (scientific job : matlab with complex graph
etc...) All is perfect.

The screen is given with a CD including ICC profiles witch are compatible
with digiKam. Photo color are perfect for me.

Note : I have never tested a calib. screen device to compute real ICC
profile. Perhaps later...

Gilles