[Digikam-users] updating dcraw for Pentax K10D PEF format

scott chevalley avalon at osguru.org
Wed Apr 11 02:58:00 BST 2007

Well, digikam does modify dcraw.c a little, but even so, the source is
distributed in the archive.  I'm not sure where the issues is.  Other
than the line below which says that you can use a link to the website if
you don't modify dcraw.c, which is rather lenient, I can't see how this
upsets debian.

Scott