[Digikam-users] updating dcraw for Pentax K10D PEF format

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:10:20 BST 2007

bad news with dcraw.c >= 8.61 license under Debian. Look here :

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dcraw/+bug/86480

This is want mean than dcraw and others programs witch use this
implementation (like UFRAW for example) wil be not available in the future
into Debian & co (:=(((

About digiKam 0.9.2, Following Achim Bohnet tips, i have temporally frozen
dcraw.c implementation into libkdcraw to 8.60. i waiting changes from dcraw
author...

I hope than an issue will be found int the future...

Gilles