[Digikam-users] Getting rid of button bars

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:05:22 BST 2007

If popular opinion says to leave it as it is then that is of course
the right thing to do. And rereading the thread, I see that I may have
started out rude by declaring that the UI is 'horribly cluttered'. I
meant that buttons on 3 of the four sides makes the app seem like it
was patched together without much thought, ie a mess or cluttered. But
it is not horrible. If it were than I wouldn't be using it. And I do
like Digikam very, very much.

Dotan Cohen

http://dotancohen.com/howto/linksyssetup/index.php
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/vista.html