[Digikam-users] Getting rid of button bars

dennis at meulensteen.nl dennis at meulensteen.nl
Tue Apr 10 07:51:14 BST 2007

Guys, it sounds like the both of you are on different wavelengthts! No use
getting into an agrument over a misunderstanding...

Paul is talking about prints and Dotan about computer monitors.

I guess you both have different end-uses in mind for your photography.

The common ground seems to be that you need to consider what you will do
with the output before you press the shutter. A no-brainer, right?

Dennis