[Digikam-users] feature request: date stamp display option for photos in full-screen mode

Mikael Lammentausta Mikael.Lammentausta at student.savonia-amk.fi
Fri Sep 22 07:19:49 BST 2006

I really like digiKam and I use it extensively to sort and display my photo collection.

The feature I really miss the most is the option to display the date and time string (in a user-definable way) in a corner of the screen (OSD) when viewing the photos in full-screen mode or in slideshow. I haven't been able to find this in the latest beta release. Please, if this is easy to implement, consider including this feature into the final 0.9.0 release.

 - Mikael