[Digikam-users] migration database error

Pompon pompon2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:39:56 BST 2006

Hi,

Just to answer myself and give the solution :

The problem came with sqlite which doesn't support concurent access over an
nfs export (documented in sqlite). Notice that even deleting the database
doesn't change the problem. So my solution to continue using the same
gallery directory over multiple computer was to export the gallery
subdirectory of my nfs export with samba... wich seems to work.

Thanks all.