[Digikam-users] Old stuff about digikam

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 10:26:24 BST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 October 2006 11:11, Fabien wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I saw there are still some old stuff available.
>>
>>It may be good to remove them :
>>
>>* on sourceforge :
>>http://sourceforge.net/projects/digikam/
>
> no. this area is just used to store all Files Release !

Right! I didn't see that "files" contains new releases ;-)

But, maybe you should add a news that says digikam infos are now on
digikam.org
When you go on the project page, the 1st thing you see is :
<<
Latest News
*  digikam and digikamplugin 0.6.0-rc2 released    2004-01-31

And there are still some people submitting bugs there, look :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=433760&group_id=42641&func=browse

--
Fabien Salvi